Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wolf Is Alive....and living is Wales


Proof that Wolf exists has been sent from deepest darkest Hull where boat creators Humber reside.


Sue, the very nice lady there has kindly forward the first pictures of the new delivery and of course we have to show you all.


The mystery and suspense...
It brings a tear to my eye. Speaking of tears, that Welsh half-wit who is building the boat sent me a text yesterday that said "Boat is here but there " with NOTHING else. What the hell did that mean?
Having picked myself off the floor I rang him, no answer, I sent him a text, no answer, I emailed him, no answer. errrggggggh!
Finally he rang at about 9pm last night chuckling merrily at the fact that he had managed to take the piss and that in fact Wolf was safely tucked up in bed with his wife and he was sleeping in the shed. Now I know why he bought a new bed. Bless.
See his warblings on the next post. Questionable at best....
There could be trouble ahead!
Mac.


No comments: