Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And now your building another Ark...

Sent from the mad boat builder having taken the pee last night, what hope have we got?

Mac,

Reminds me of that old film with James Stewart where things seem ever so bad.

Anyhow I have just checked my text messages and e-mail and note a "few" communications from our Celtic Brethern across the water.

(Mac foaming at the mouth, The Mad Boat Builder Chuckling)

Now the rant
I was quite taken aback and almost asked my Pa for some water from the holy well as I could not believe that a man of such standing could be so concerned with tiny matters such as Noah's boat (Wolf) (in fairness that boat never sank but got stuck on a rock called Arrarat and cause it left Noah F.A. left to do God felt obliged to pull the plug and let the water out of the bath- that's when the Syrians got a bit pissed off as they were higher up than the said to become Jews as they reckoned they were in for a mega win .... that's another story

(and you building a f..ing Ark again).

After a bad day chasing silly buggers for no reason I did enjoy a call from my most expensive client (Mac) (at my cost that is) and even him calling me a s..t! (trust me it's the cleaner version)

That's life ... as they say ...A Wonderful Life !!!

I hope this thing floats - hows the diet.

Regards,
J (aka Mad Boat Builder)

and if this bloody thing floats can we please post all these mails on the web site one day !
(Your wish is my command) tee hee hee......

and ... I am sure you have seen the film a Wonderful Life ... if not then it is a must if you try too take to much out of this world
.

Yes folks, it's official, I have finally managed to crack him and who knows what will happen to the boat. Make the bad man stop........

Mac. (Now known as Noah)

p.s. For all those overly sensitive out there we reservedly apologise, and that includes the sheep. Any historical, geographical, philosophical or other inaccuracies are as a result of a poor education, send money instead of having a go.

No comments: