Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Speaking of the correct wrist action.....

It may come as a suprise but I think I have found one of the 6 missing packs. Not in the best of shape I may add but there never the less.

The training is going at such a lick that I reckon I'll be down to 12 stone by the beginning of the race. It's only the start of February and already I'm down 18lbs and in another way up £500.

You see, Steve our Marketing whizz and alround good guy (round being the optimum word here) bet me he could loose more weight during our Race preparation than I could based on percentage lost from a starting weight (which shall remain confidential). Unfortuantely he got mugged on Monday by a Big Mac and to sort himself out he selflessly ate it. Them's the breaks...

Now see, I reckon he forgot this little wager but now that it's alive on the website and that he will have difficulty denying the very existence of said wager perhaps he would like to pay up. No point in going on is there. Be a man, admit defeat, and move on I say....

I'm seriously thinking of asking our I.T. boffin to put up a belly cam to see and monitor his progress. Protect the investment and the like.

Wrist action is another matter altogether Maps.... and just to be clear, it's all about .....
Beer.

Mac.

p.s. Steve, not Big Mac, just Mac.

No comments: