Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Guilt got the better of me......

Rumour has it that in order to ease the guilt of the Mac Attack on Monday last a certain marketing whiz was seen disappearing into the canteen at lunchtime with the healthy option bucket of Kentucky Fried Chuck......(yes, we have spies everywhere)

It seems we have work to do......

I suppose you could consider Chicken a move in the right direction...beats a carton of Tropical fruit and a soggy banana....truth be told I'm struggling......help.

Just got signed up for a 6 month stint in the Gym at the local spa..... I have been given an appointment to see Manuel the resident genius and apparently he can transform me in a matter of weeks. First I have to have a assessment..... "Then vee can work out ze program" he said smiling and finally "I shout to you tooo maka you run a lot"

Now I know we are supposed to be having fun but this is going to hurt. All the while Stevo from marketing is following a far more satisfactory program. Ouch.... Who's the idiot?

Mac

No comments: