Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Official

Yes Folks, Its Official.......

We have our very own blog.

We will be able to keep you informed, answer any relevant questions and generally try to cover all aspects of what is turnng out to be a very exciting and busy campaign.

So far things are heading in the right direction. It has been a busy few months organising Crews and training. I did think it would be difficult for me to get other people to join me on this endurance lunacy but I was wrong.

I made three phone calls to likely suspects and whata ya know, we got ourselves a very good crew indeed. Greg Marsden and Vampire then came on board a little later and Team Pulsar was taking shape.

There is lots to blog about and over the coming weeks and months I and the crew will add their thoughts, ideas and general ramblings for all to see.

Should be inetresting.

Mac.

No comments: