Thursday, February 28, 2008

Suits You Sir................ Poor Stan.

It's amazing, I thought I had the biggest head in the world. No really, not because I was told so (although a few begrudgers would) but because I think I have never been able to find a crash helmet or cap that would fit me. It's the brains you see...

Then I asked the crew for their head sizes. Now apart from the fact that Paul got confused about which head to measure, it turns out that he and Guy have monster cranials as well.

"No, you must be wrong" said the guy at the helmet suppliers, "3 of you with XL Helmets and one Medium, we'll have to order the XL in" he said, "although we have plenty of medium, not much call for them these days" with a sympathetic tone to his voice.

Stan, ace skipper, and budding squash fanatic had ordered a size M for his bonce which is odd apparently.

Then I got to thinking and of course it's logical, 3 really clever crew with large brains and Stan with a medium brain, no wonder the guy at the helmet store was feeling slightly saddened by the thought. Poor Stan.

Then it came to ordering Musto gear and these ranged from medium salopettes (pants to the real world) and large Smock (I give up), to Stan with XL pants and XXL smock. By now I assume your getting the picture. Big Guy, small head...........

Poor Stan..............

Now don't start me on religion.............. or smelly socks !

Although praying about know seems like a good option, your man from Wales what is building the boat is sending me dirty text messages, shocked I was.

Mac.





No comments: