Thursday, February 7, 2008

570 Triathlons later.....

It's confirmed, Manuel is a monster.

His biog at the gym states he is from Madrid, no problem here, he has qualifications up the ying yang on how to torture people in the name of a healthy existence, and he likes to travel (I think it's because he keeps having to run away because he is completely mad) and finally, he has completed 570 triathlons, 30 odd marathons, can swim the channel before breakfast and he does it all for fun.

Sick...........

Any hoo, I went to the Gym on Wednesday to be assessed. I think he is still laughing, although he was highly impressed with my lung capacity at 7.5ltrs.
We went through the whole program having had to show him the website so he would understand what we are trying to do with RB08 and away we went.

Lift this, stretch that, thwannnnggg....... ouch!

Guess what, Manuel actually smiled at me, told his colleagues, "It's Justiiiiiiin my client, come on lets go do ze program....(laughing all the way).

I'm alive but only just. Not sure how, and I'm starting to wonder why I got talked into this madness in the first place. Just one cool Heineken...... only one

...............................Make the bad man stop.

Mac.

p.s: got a called from him up in Wales, the one with the hairy ear lobes, the one who is building Wolf. The seats have arrived he said. Customs have 'em at Heathrow he said, and guess what he said, they want £2000 to clear them and some other bod wants £180 to deliver to deepest darkest Wales. Frankly the £180 is cheap, people have been known to never come back, but surely the Customs have a heart. Pah...

No comments: